From: Aus-soaring <aus-soaring-boun...@lists.base64.com.au> on behalf of Teal
<te...@internode.on.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 12:37:23 PM
To: aus-soaring@lists.base64.com.au
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Condor 2

I purchased a copy a couple of days ago and am liking what I've seen so far.
I've attached a screenshot taken while flying using the scenery that ships with
Condor 2 - bog standard, no mods. As with the previous version, the in-cockpit
visuals are fairly basic looking; but the landscape environment and the sky and
cloud visuals are a pleasant step up from Condor 1. The weather model seems
plausible, but I haven't been able to spend a lot of time playing with it yet
so I've yet to twiddle all the knobs to see what they do. :-7 It looks like it
will be a lot of fun.

Teal