I thought that the V2 went out of fashion in April 1945.
Untitled Document

Cheers

 /Tim/

/tra dire e fare c'รจ mezzo il mare/

On 5/10/2012 08:03, Mike Borgelt wrote:
At 10:29 PM 4/10/2012, you wrote:

If you hear of anyone looking for a V2 , I might be cheaper than the other guy.

Cheers
Rod

Don't be too sure of that. I'm mainly interested in having this device as an adjunct to our variometer systems that support such.
Anyway, I have a source of the same device but at a lower price.

Mike

*Borgelt Instruments***- /design & manufacture of quality soaring instrumentation since 1978
/www.borgeltinstruments.com
<http://www.borgeltinstruments.com/>tel: 07 4635 5784overseas: int+61-7-4635 5784
mob: 042835 5784: int+61-42835 5784
P O Box 4607, Toowoomba East, QLD 4350, Australia