On 18 February 2010 22:03, Les Hughes <l...@datarev.com.au> wrote:

> Wordpress is a PoS for scalability!!
>>
> Do a wget and make your site temporarily static?

If you don't want comments and stuff, yeah. :)

I turned on kernel mode caching for a while but it is not particularly smart
so ends up caching the submission forms (you submit a comment and it just
shows up as an empty form again) - which is not great.

wp-supercache plug in looks like the go but I am extremely reluctant to
start a deployment of it close to midnight when I've not used it before.

--
David Connors (da...@codify.com)
Software Engineer