Hi All,

Wondering if anyone from Telstra is able to assist, currently in hour 9 of a
fault with a Telstra wholesale ethernet MLL service, service was apparently
protected, but is not.

Telstra Wholesale Network Team is now advising they're ordering replacement
equipment from the vendor and cant give us an ETA on when they expect to
receive equipment.

They're suggesting it's a failure with an NTU on-site, I suspect it's a
configuration error as they've been making changes to the service and suddenly
we could see a small amount of (under 1mbps) traffic active.

Any help appreciated, getting nowhere with the off-shore wholesale support
staff.

Regards,

Daniel Hooper | Network Manager | Goldnet | ph +61 8 9080 5111 | fax +61 8 9021
0222 | Shop 1, 97 Forrest St, Kalgoorlie WA 6430 | PO Box 2080, Kardinya WA
6150 | dhoo...@gold.net.au<mailto:dhoo...@gold.net.au>