Hi Michael,

We have been notified by M2M One (our IoT SIM provider) of an issue commencing
at 8am.

Kind Regards,
James Deck
Managing Director
Clevvi - Formerly 1300 Web Pro
p1300 932 776
ejd...@clevvi.com.au
wclevvi.com.au
aUnit 22, 489 South Street, Toowoomba 4350
Unit 14, 17 Karp Court, Bundall 4217
Need help?
LOG A JOB ONLINE
Feed your brain
WATCH OUR WEBCHATS
Click here to leave a review on Google
On 2 Nov 2018, at 8:55 am, Cole, Michael