Dear all

We have updated the pdf edition. This addresses the shading issue in the
sysconf() manual page,
some minor layout issues, and the character used to represent <grave-accent>
has also been changed
from Unicode LEFT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK to ASCII <grave-accent>.
Please note that the page and line numbers are unchanged.

The updated version is available at the login link on the Austin Group home
page for Austin Group members active in the standards development process.

$ cksum C165.pdf
1678593567 13796737 C165.pdf

regards
Andrew
> On 7 Oct 2016, at 13:56, Andrew Josey <ajo...@opengroup.org> wrote:
>
> hi all,
>
>> On 7 Oct 2016, at 12:33, Geoff Clare <g...@opengroup.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thomas Mueller <tmuel...@sysgo.com> wrote, on 07 Oct 2016:
>>>
>>> In C165.pdf, the link to fstatat() in the description of lstat() at line
>>> number 43130 points to the description of fstat() (line number 32700)
>>> and not fstatat() (line number 32783).
>>
>> Strange - the troff source has the correct cross-reference (the source
>> file for that pointer page hasn't changed since 2007), so something must
>> have gone wrong in the PDF generation process.
>>
>> The link also worked correctly in the preview of the 2016 edition that
>> was produced back in August (Preview-Base2013+TC2D4.pdf).
>>

> We have identified the issue and replaced the pdf (it appears embedding all
> fonts impacted some bookmarks)
>
> The updated version is available at the login link on the Austin Group home
> page for Austin Group members active in the standards development process
>
> regards
> Andrew

--------
Andrew Josey                    The Open Group
Austin Group Chair
Email: a.jo...@opengroup.org
Apex Plaza, Forbury Road,Reading,Berks.RG1 1AX,England
Tel:+44 118 9023044