Date:        Thu, 1 Oct 2020 10:44:23 +0000
    From:        "Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open
Group" <austin-group-l@opengroup.org>

  | It seemed simpler to specify this in terms of which outgoing header
  | they are marked for placement in, instead of
  | (as kre suggested) where they came from.

That's fine, in fact, when I was thinking more about it after the
(not very long) discussion since, I was thinking the exact same thing.

kre

ps: re the list and its e-mail, I observe that auto-generated e-mail
generated when changes happen in mantis has
and if that's not truly bizarre, I don't know how else to describe it.

  • Re: [1003.1(... Robert Elz via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [1003.1... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [1003.1... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group