Hello Andre, *,
On Monday 31 October 2005 02:21, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Thank you for the warm welcome and the information provided!

you are welcome!

> I went through Timo's guideline (thanks, Timo, this is of great
> help to me!) and choose his translation of "Importing Other
> Microsoft Office Files" to get an example of the translation
> style you operate in the group.

This is a good behaviour ... ;)

> I got the data change file and changed the entries I thought
> nessessary to change, and saved the file to my disk.

??? What should this "data change file" be? And which entries have
you changed?

> when trying to open it, I get an error ' "entry" ist undefiniert,
> Laufzeitfehler in MS JScript'. The same happens when trying to
> open it without saving first.

I am using OOo under Linux, so I cannot help you here, sorry ... :
( But maybe if you explain the above questions, I (or someone else)
can see what went wrong ... ;)

> Can it be some missing entry in the data change file? What am I
> supposed to fill in there?

If you can explain, what this "data change file" should be ... Do
you mean "Bearbeiten - Ă„nderungen - Aufzeichnen" (File - Changes -
Record or so?)?

> "my" place now shows the "undefined".

What is your "place"?

> Is there a difference between the "question tag" and the
> "undefined"?. can another user still take over the file or do I
> have to reset the changes? (in case I don't manage to open and
> overwork it before leaving)

Could you write me a PM (but without attachment, please ... ;) ) in
German and explain your problems there, please? Maybe I am too
tired at the moment or my English went bad, but I do not understand
your problem ... :( Or wait, if Sigrid or Marko can help you ... ;)

Have fun
Thomas.
<keyboard killed the ToFU>

--