Greetings,
I am an open source contributor and doing Google Summer Of Code 2018 at
Sugar Labs. I would like to know that I have a repository that was earlier
working fat python2 and my makefile were installing it correctly, now we
have moved forward to provide our package dual compatibility in Python 2
and Python 3, whole code is ready but I seek help for How to make the
suitable changes that my changes in makefile gets adapted in such a way
that my package will be installed in python 2 or python 3 directory
depending on the version available on system. Your precious help and
guidance will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Anmol Mishra
(IRC-octamois)