On 04/17/2018 01:26 PM, Plamen Dimitrov wrote:
 could also maintain the branch
since we are interested in having the most recent master version at all times.

lmr,

Those are always magic-words for me :D

I dunno the wonky github permissions system would allow granting maintainership to a single branch :S That seems it might be the biggest stumbling block (maybe).

Otherwise IMHO, having a python3.4-WIP off to the side sounds like a perfectly sane compromise. Who knows, maybe others are interested in helping with it as well.

--
Chris Evich, RHCA IV
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer