Dne 13.2.2018 v 11:31 chand...@codeaurora.org napsal(a):
> Thanks Lukas, really appreciate your efforts.
>
> Forgot to ask one question if I have to pass the arguments for a particular
> python file say kernel_install.py 'rpm path' or unattended_install.py iso.
>
> Do I need to it do with it --vt-extra-params or I need to cfg file ?

You can use both. Usually people have their "downstream" config files with
iscsi, rpm path, nfs shares, cdkeys, etc. and occasionally they modify certain
setting via `--vt-extra-params`. I personally run only very simple checks so I
usually use `--vt-extra-params` for everything (except of the migrate tests)

Regards,
Lukáš