On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanw...@kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tagged 1.1.0 locally (it is master as of today). I am working
> through some issues on Windows, but they appear to be related to
> changes in Open Babel (or more specifically the InChI library within
> in) on the tip of the 2-3-x branch. For some reason it is no longer
> exporting symbols, I am out of time for now but will get into this
> later and hopefully have a patch for Open Babel.
>
> I am using Open Babel 2-3-x branch, Eigen 2.0.15 and Qt 4.8.2 with
> Visual Studio 2008. I have not attempted to look at Python on Windows
> (yet). I am working on getting this process automated so that we can
> spin out a few more releases before the end of the year (I have a few
> patches I would like to add to master once the tag is final).

After working through a few issues with Open Babel on Windows I have a
working build. The Windows basic build is staged, along with the
source tarballs. I will work on updates for the release notes, and
push the tag soon. The tweaks for OB were just related to the InChI
library and are small CMake tweaks to get everything building.

I think we are more than ready to release once we have the Mac
package. This is the first in the beta series to stabilize for a 1.2.0
release. I would like to get some of the pending changes on Gerrit
merged (and have a few things queued I would like to add) once we have
this release out.

Thanks,

Marcus