Hi,

Just a quick update from the replies I have received as far as
agreement to relicensing goes. Those who have replied positively (one
or two off-list, hopefully they will follow up with on list soon),

Marcus D. Hanwell
Casper Steinmann
David Lonie
Geoffrey Hutchison
Jens Thomas
Matthew Kennedy
Tim Vandermeersch
Eric Brown
Albert DeFusco
James Bunt
Jordan Mantha
Simon Ochsenreither
Gary Kedziora
Naomi Fox
Egon Willighagen

Those who have yet to reply,

Konstantin Tokarev
Donald Ephraim Curtis
Michael Banck
Jogvan Magnus Olsen
Benoit Jacob
Carsten Niehaus
Raimondas Galvelis
Ross Braithwaite
Shahzad Ali
Kristof Bal
Reinis Danne

Thanks to everyone who got back to me already, I will see if I can
follow up on a few of these in the next few days along with analyzing
the amount of code affected if some do not respond. As we get further
down the list there are less lines that were changed with the bottom
five all being less than 250 lines changed.

Marcus