Hi,

Nearly a day has passed, and hear is the latest update on those who
have agreed to relicensing. I would like to thank you all for sending
your agreement, this now covers the majority of the Avogadro code
base. I have done some analysis now on the number of files touched by
each person who has not replied, with Benoit Jacob and Cartsten
Niehaus both touching large parts of the code base. I have followed up
with them off-list using other contact methods. Many thanks to Donald
and Konstantin for agreeing to relicense their contributions.

Contributors for whom I have received agreement to relicense,

Marcus D. Hanwell
Casper Steinmann
David Lonie
Geoffrey Hutchison
Jens Thomas
Matthew Kennedy
Tim Vandermeersch
Eric Brown
Albert DeFusco
James Bunt
Jordan Mantha
Simon Ochsenreither
Gary Kedziora
Naomi Fox
Egon Willighagen
Konstantin Tokarev
Ross Braithwaite
Donald Ephraim Curtis
Raimondas Galvelis

The contributors who have not yet replied,

Michael Banck
Jogvan Magnus Olsen
Benoit Jacob
Carsten Niehaus