Hi Marcus,

Really great to hear that avogadro2 is now on the scene and I'm excited to
see how it develops in the future.

It's already looking very impressive - I read in some pretty big molecules
and the performance and responsiveness was incredibly snappy.

Where's the place to log bug reports while it's still in the initial
testing phase? I found one (see below) but it wasn't immediately obvious on
the openchemistry website where the tracker was.

Best wishes,

Jens

Bugs:

1.
draw C atom, click Extensions -> Open Babel -> Add Hydrogens:

Command-line output:

OBProcess::executeObabel: Running
"/Volumes/Avogadro2-0.5.0-Darwin/Avogadro2.app/Contents/MacOS/obabel"
"-icml -ocml -h"
"/Volumes/Avogadro2-0.5.0-Darwin/Avogadro2.app/Contents/MacOS/obabel"
 stderr:
*** Open Babel Error  in RegisterOptionParam
  The number of parameters needed by option "t" in The LPMD file format.
differs from an earlier registration.
0 molecules converted
"
Bad CML:  ""