Hi!

My name is Reinis Danne, I'm a PhD student at Tampere Technical
University Physics Department. I have masters in chemistry and
prior experience with C++ and Python (mostly with Open Babel
project). In my reserch I'm doing MD simulations with Gromacs.

I'm interested in the project "Python script bindings in Avogadro
2". I see that there is already a boost-python branch for
avogadrolibs. Are you already settled on boost-python or are
other solutions still considered? I'm looking at PythonQt as a
simple alternative, though it would add new dependency to the
project.

Regards,
Reinis Danne