Two questions came up (Python binding project).

1. Is it ok to relay on C++11 compiler? A search showed that
there was this discussion before and it was decided that it is ok
to rely on the presence of C++11 compiler. But in the same time
I saw some recent commits specifically removing reliance on C++11
features (e.g., auto).

2. Is tight integration with QML a strict requirement for the
chosen solution? As far as I can see QML is not used in the
current codebase. I'm interested in a solution which currently
doesn't have QML support (might get added sometime later).

Reinis