Hi, Scott,

as you can see, these three tools can be eventually combined into one
multifunctional tool which accepts different format(csv,xml,json..).
since I'm also going to submit a proposal for this , may i know are they
considered to be one project or three?

Yang

--
School of Computing / Computing / Year 2
National University of Singapore