Hi again from the land of widget layouts :)

I pushed another update onto git://git.mercenariesguild.net/awesome
widget-layout, this time with a little more bugfixes:

→ Wiboxes attached to the side of the screen (left / right) are now drawn
  correctly
→ Titlebars work (though there's a barely noticeable glitch, for some reason
  the close button seems to be too far to the right)
→ I removed the .align attribute for widgets, they are completely gone now
  (except for .valign, but i guess that can go, too)
→ Hidden widgets now don't mess up stuff
→ You can use conditional inclusion in the widget list again, so things like
  foo.widgets = {
    screen.count() == 2 and systray or nil
  }
  work fine
→ The ugly imagebox hack is gone (now imageboxes get resized correctly, keeping
  their aspect ratio)
→ Naughty now works fine, notifications now take exactly the space they need,
  no more, no less, except if a notification would be to large to fit on the
  screen, in that case, it's truncated
→ No more useless whitespaces :)
→ and maybe a few more little fixes I can't remember right now...

The branch applies onto naquadah/master

As every time, I'm eager to receive feedback :)

--
GCS/IT/M d- s+:- a--- C++ UL+++ US UB++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+ N+ o--
K- w--- O M-- V PS+ PE- Y+ PGP+++ t+ 5 X+ R tv+ b++ DI+++ D+++ G+

    Gregor Best