http://git.mercenariesguild.net/?p=awesome.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/awful-doc

Nope, I haven't been dead or anything, on the contrary I've made some
progress with this stuff. Recent commits in the branch re-organize
some functions and make the whole thing a bit smarter.

Some of the differences are:
- working prompt with completion of anything in global environment
(needs some more tweaking tho)
- a new generic awful.help.get() function which can (ultimately) take
any object and describe it using a particular function crafted to deal
with that type of object
- get() is called by whatsthis() [point and click helper] and the
prompt so you can safely click or ask about anything

There's more but I cant be bothered to do full changelogs since all of
this will end up squashed to 'import' anyway. Here's some recent
screenshots, tho I plea to you to try it in action as that could
generate some constructive feedback.

http://omploader.org/vMW5qOQ
http://omploader.org/vMW5qYg
http://omploader.org/vMW5qYw
http://omploader.org/vMW5qZA

Anyway, so how would we go about generating doc.set()s for modules
other than awful (including capi)?

and now i'm going to sleep :P