At 1241938520 time_t, koniu wrote:
> Nope, I haven't been dead or anything, on the contrary I've made some
> progress with this stuff. Recent commits in the branch re-organize
> some functions and make the whole thing a bit smarter.

Nice.

> There's more but I cant be bothered to do full changelogs since all of
> this will end up squashed to 'import' anyway. Here's some recent
> screenshots, tho I plea to you to try it in action as that could
> generate some constructive feedback.
>
> http://omploader.org/vMW5qOQ
> http://omploader.org/vMW5qYg
> http://omploader.org/vMW5qYw
> http://omploader.org/vMW5qZA

That's just *great*.

> Anyway, so how would we go about generating doc.set()s for modules
> other than awful (including capi)?

IMHO, we should provide a special module for that.
"awful.doc.awful" was nice for documenting awful, but in the end, we
need to document more stuff as you noticed.
So I suggest to change the auto documentation stuff to auto document
everything in lib/ and move that in awful.doc.awesome.
I've done it in the latest commit of jd/awful-doc-generate branch.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <jul...@danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info