On 27.04.2011 08:52, Arnaud Fontaine wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that  the patch does not apply cleanly  on master, therefore I
have just  updated it and  attached it to  this email. Could  you please
apply it? Thanks.

Also, I  have attached  to this email  a patch  against 3.4 branch  as I
guess  some people  are still  using  this branch  or for  distributions
shipping 3.4...

Thanks, both patches are pushed now. Let's see how long it takes for someone to complain. :-)

Cheers,
Uli

--
"Do you know that books smell like nutmeg or some spice from a foreign land?"
                                                  -- Faber in Fahrenheit 451