Javier Barroso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 1:02 AM, Torsten Andre <q...@takb.net> wrote:
>>
>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Betreff: Re: Windows created by Java app can't be closed
>> Datum: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:22:25 +0200
>> Von: Torsten Andre <q...@takb.net>
>> An: Igor Dimitrijevic <igor.dimitrije...@gmail.com>
>> Referenzen: <4ad2627a.2080...@takb.net> <4ad28e98.5080...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Igor Dimitrijevic schrieb:
>>> I have the same problem with Java apps. I used a little program called
>>> wmname to fix this as described in
>>> http://awesome.naquadah.org/wiki/Problems_with_Java
>>>
>>> Hope that helps,
>>> -Igor

> I have tested tr, and I can select dates with select button. If you
> want to close a window test 'Mod4-Shift-c' when mouse is in the
> window.
>
> tr doesn't recognize my keystrokes anymore in some dialogs after
> playing with it for a while.
>
> Regards,

Hey,

well I am able to select a date as well. tr enters the date correctly in
the corresponding field. But the date window's bar in the menu bar at
top is not closed, the window itself closes. But as long as the "magic"
date-window exists in awesome's window bar, I cannot reopen the date
dialog. Is this possible for you, to open e.g. the date dialog several
times successively?

Cheers,
Torsten