On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Torsten Andre wrote:

> Feel free to comment.

Always nice to see someone respecting the license. I licensed my rc.lua
not to restrict but to inspire others to share their own. A
"configuration file" might seem insignificant, but it's not, it's a huge
resource.

So big my rc.lua has been the most requested file on the web server for
a year and a half. Statistics are great, and it tells a lot about
awesome and a steady increase of users.

--
Adrian C. (anrxc) | anrxc..sysphere.org | PGP ID: D20A0618
PGP FP: 02A5 628A D8EE 2A93 996E  929F D5CB 31B7 D20A 0618