Hello.

I've plugged for the first time a second screen on a machine
yesterday, and I need some help to start. I've first used xrandr as
described on the Using_Multiple_Screens wiki page, and the new screen
was installed automagically. My wibox is present with the widgets
authorized on this new screen, as configured. So far, so good.

I'm using shifty, and I'm using a special configuration so my problems
are probably my fault, but I have no idea where to start looking at.
First problem is that I have no tags list on the second screen. On
this screen, I cannot interact with the layout icon either. I d'like
to know if this problem is related to shifty of if I missed something
in my configuration.

I have other problems but I think they will probably disappear if I
resolve this first.

I tried with to use the default configuration packaged with debian,
and things are better. However when cycling through windows, the two
screens are independent. I must move the mouse from one to the other
to have a chance to get the focus on the windows there. Is this
normal? Did I miss some key binding to move the focus from one screen
to the other?
-- 
David

-- 
To unsubscribe, send mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to