2011/5/5 David Soulayrol <[email protected]>:
>
> I'm using shifty, and I'm using a special configuration so my problems
> are probably my fault, but I have no idea where to start looking at.
> First problem is that I have no tags list on the second screen. On
> this screen, I cannot interact with the layout icon either. I d'like
> to know if this problem is related to shifty of if I missed something
> in my configuration.
>
> I have other problems but I think they will probably disappear if I
> resolve this first.
>
> I tried with to use the default configuration packaged with debian,
> and things are better. However when cycling through windows, the two
> screens are independent. I must move the mouse from one to the other
> to have a chance to get the focus on the windows there. Is this
> normal? Did I miss some key binding to move the focus from one screen
> to the other?

Ok, I can now anwser some of my problems myself. For my focus
question, I've now discovered and successfully tested
awful.screen.focus_relative. Moving windows also works. All this is ok
as soon as I create a tag on the second screen. However, shifty (or my
version at least) seems to be very troubled by the second screen. I
cannot name or rename tags on this screen only.

As a last question, is it possible to have a some tags span on the two screens?
-- 
David

-- 
To unsubscribe, send mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to