On 10/8/2013 1:05 PM, Alexander Scherbatiy wrote:
On 10/4/2013 3:39 PM, Anthony Petrov wrote:
Good point, Sergey. Indeed, it seems that resetting the always on top
state to false for an owner window shouldn't affect its owned windows.

    I do not agree with this. According to the javadoc:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/awt/Window.html#setAlwaysOnTop%28boolean%29

     ------------------------------
     All windows owned by an always-on-top window inherit this state and
automatically become always-on-top.
     If a window ceases to be always-on-top, the windows that it owns
will no longer be always-on-top.
    ------------------------------

   It clearly says that resetting the window always on top state to
false should also reset the always on top state for its owned windows.

Thanks for this JavaDoc excerpt. It seems the fix is correct now.

Thanks,

Artem

   Thanks,
   Alexandr.