On 06/09/2016 11:16, Alan Burlison wrote:

XKeycodeToKeysym is deprecated and when compiled on Solaris 12 with
warnings-as-errors this causes a compile time failure. References to
XKeycodeToKeysym should be replaced by XkbKeycodeToKeysym. As this is
common XOrg code it will affect Linux as well.

Bug:    https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8165232
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanbur/JDK-8165232/

I've respun this and replaced the calls to XKeycodeToKeysym with equivalent code that uses XGetKeyboardMapping instead. This addresses the problem without introducing a dependency on XKEYBOARD, which I think is is a better fix.

I'd appreciate any review comments.

Thanks,

--
Alan Burlison