On 9/26/16, 3:09 PM, Alan Burlison wrote:
On 26/09/16 23:01, Philip Race wrote:

So that looks like it should work although the duplicate definition irks. Can we remove the static and have it just be extern declared in XWindow.c ?

Absolutely - I didn't particularly like it either but I was a bit wary of adding a new external symbol. Is the current name OK?

It isn't really external. we use mapfiles and so limit exports.
The name is OK by me.

For testing can you submit a jprt job and I'll see if I can rustle up some
SQE support to identify any tests that might be good to run.

Excellent, thank you :-) I've already run jprt with the core testset, I'll send you the notification mail separately. There were a couple of test failures but they didn't seem related to this change, although a pair of more experienced eyes would be good!

I'll look at that and send separate email.

-phil.