Hi Sergey,

I am sorry, but the problem is not related to popup windows at all. Actually
the root cause of the issue is that we perform ordering operation for the
window which has only invisible child windows. I have updated the fix:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8213983/webrev.02/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8213983/webrev.02/>
Could you review the new version, please?

Thanks,
Dmitry