From: visti_2001 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 20 March, 2008 1:47:19 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Urgent Help For Following Subcontracting
Scenario Required - Extremely urgent

Can you help me with the following 2 scenario mappings.
Scenario 1:- An item has 4 operations ( opn 10, 20, 30, 40) in the
routing out of which two operations are done inhouse. viz opns 20 and
40 whereas operations 10 and 30 are subcontracted. How do I map this
and What extra items need to be included in BOM if any service item
or the like. What extra changes if any do i need to make in BOM and
Routing other than defining and linking a verdor type workcentre and
operation to the route.

Scenario 2:- Raw material for the item is sent to the vendor and the
machined or final product is sent back where no addition is done by
the vendor in terms of material. Only assembly / machining would be
done by the vendor.

How do I map the above scenarios into the system and also how does
the material go out of the warehouse to the vendor and come back into
the warehouse would a purchase order be generated in the above cases,
if yes how??.How would we map a service item in AXAPTA do we link a
w/h to it, is there a unit for a service item?? How do we link them
to BOM and Routing for generating service purchase order. Also I
would want to know as to how the payments to the vendors would be
captured for the same.

Kindly send me a step by step procedure for the same

Thanks in Advance

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html