Hi there,

I have run the 2 batch jobs you send and still get the
whole "Waiting" thing in the infolog under the
AIFOutboundProcessingService and AIFGatewaySendService.

If i go to the Queue Manager i can see nothing as well as if i go the
Basic/Periodic/AIF/exceptions i see nothing.

Do you any advice on how i can continue?

Kind Regards
Ricardo

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Sumit Loya"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Check if u have set up the batch jobs properly, There are two jobs
for
> outbound
> AIFOutboundProcessingService should be run first followed by
> AIFGatewaySendService for proper processing.
>
> And keep monitoring the Queue Manager (Basic -> Periodic -> AIF)
for any
> possible problems in the request.
>
>  If batch is setup properly and run then in the infolog u can two
messages

> Executing job "AIFOutboundProcessingService"
> Executing job "AIFGatewaySendService"
>
> This shows that the two jobs are run executed, then u can check
whether the
> request has been sucessfuly processed or not.
>
> In case of errors u can check the Exceptions log for more details
(In case
> on the endpoint action policy Logging mode is set to Log All or Log
> Original).
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Regards,
> Sumit
>
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 1:44 PM, ricardodegouveia <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Thanks have gone throught that,step by step.I'm trying to setup
the
> > outbound for the "AxdSalesInvoice". But have now run into a
problem
> > when i run the batch job for the "AxdSalesInvoice" to goes to
> > status "Waiting" and carries on "Waiting" as if it in a loop.
> >
> > Does anyone know why?
> >
> > --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com<Axapta-Knowledge-
Village%40yahoogroups.com>,