Hi James,

I didn't meant that check box selection, that option is for
recalculating the Inventory values after closing......
My question is " how I can stop the inventory recalculation during closing"?

I will breaf my isue;
My invetory valuation method is 'Weighted avg. In Axapta the valuation
methods you are specified at invent model group will be considered
only during Inventory closing process. Till inventory closing the
valuation will be @ "Pepectual moving (running) avg." basis. So when
you are performing an inventory closing the inventory will be revalued
based on my "Inventory model" defined and COGS will be recalculated.

So my question is; can we stop\avoid this recalculation during closing
process, so that my COGS will be untouched and this won't affect my
reporting also.

I can avoid this issue by not running the Inventory closing process,
but is there any option that you can run the periodic process without
recalculation.

Regards
Sudeep

--