Source has been posted only in tar format. For the benefit of Windows users, we should also post source in zip format as well.

Samisa...

Kaushalye Kapuruge wrote:

Hi List,
It's time to release Apache Rampart/C 0.90. This will be released in parallel to the release of Apache Axis2/C 1.0. I've packed and uploaded the bin and src distributions here[1].
The key used to sign can be found here[2].

Apache Rampart/C 0.90 feature list includes...

1. Ability to send Username Tokens with plain text passwords or password digests.
2. Timestamp token support
3. SOAP message encryption
4. SOAP message signature
5. WS-Security Policy based configurations.

Please test, review and vote. Here is my +1.
Cheers,
Kaushalye

[1] http://people.apache.org/~kaushalye/release/rampart-c/0.90/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~kaushalye/release/KEYS