I have built the 1.2 version and built the samples a few times now,
  When I build the samples I get the client code created but cannot see where
server code is deployed. When I hit the 9090 URL it shows a heading for
installed services and nothing more. When I run any of the clients they report
erros such as math stub invoke Failed for math, Error creating service client
Please check AXIS2c_HOME (which I have tried a few variations on), I get same
text for yahoo and google samples.

  What exactly should happen when a service is created and deployed, what is
the sequence of actions that I should see. Where should the service end up.
  Is there documentation on this, what I have found so far does not clearly
indicate what should happen.

  thanks