James and Sanjiva's +1). Please don't be "silent" (just say +0). FYI, Picked the list
of names
from our web site.

#1: Setup xml-axis/c++ as destination for Axis-C++ (Later we can move xml-axis to ws-axis)

#2: Accept the following folks as Committers:
    Chaminda Divitotawela
    Nuwan Gurusinghe
    Susantha Kumara
    Damitha Kumarage
    Nadika Ranasinghe
    Sanjaya Sinharage
    Roshan Weerasuriya

# Steve Loughran [+1] [ +1]

a) ultimately the CPP thing should get a life of its own and branch off

b) I'd like to see an ant build file for it; ant-contrib.sf.net has the cpptasks.jar that works for this

c) what is the test strategy? CppUnit? Are there lessons from the Java build to learn?

-steve