Sumedha
Until recently we used to have commented out blocks of JMS & SMTP sample configurations within axis2.xml. But I do not see these now. Were these removed on purpose? Or did these get deleted accidentally during recent transport module relocation? If so shall I add them back? I want to add a sample configuration for XMPP transport & wondering where to put it.
Yes, also I noticed that someone had commented the JMSSender from the default axis2.xml, which makes a default client unable to use the JMS sender which is quite troublesome for users IMHO. Its not the first time this happened as I remember :-( .. we should have all possible transports enabled on the default axis2.xml files, and also include example configuration options where applicable

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org