Andreas,

I have downloaded the axis2-saaj-SNAPSHOT.jar from the [2] link but I am
getting following error:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MIMEOutputUtils.writeDataHandlerWithAttachmentsMessage(Ljavax/activation/DataHandler;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/io/OutputStream;Ljava/util/Map;Lorg/apache/axiom/om/OMOutputFormat;)V
 at org.apache.axis2.saaj.SOAPMessageImpl.writeTo(SOAPMessageImpl.java:327)

I guess I need to download latest axiom code also. Could you please tell me
the url? One more thing I noticed latest saaj-impl code has been compiled in
jdk 1.5 and as I have been running jdk1.4 it was giving version error. Do
you plan to compile this in jdk 1.4 also?

Chinmoy