I still have problem, now I get error:

..
org.apache.ws.security.util.Loader  - Caught Exception while in
Loader.getResource. This may be innocuous.
java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin cannot create instance

What did you write in service.xml?

Regard, Tomaz

Erwin Reinhoud wrote:
> Hello Tomaz,
>
> In my sanbox env i have put the file in the tomcat bin dir and no path
> indication in service.xml.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erwin

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Toma=C5=BE Majerhold
n;quoted-printable:Majerhold;Toma=C5=BE
org:ARNES, Slovenian NREN;Development team
adr:;;Jamova 39;Ljubljana;;;Slovenia
title:Developer
tel;work:+386 14798930
tel;fax:+386 1 479 88 99