I solve the problem:

1) On same axis2 installation I install rampart 1.3 and then rampart
1.4(conflict wss4j-1.5.X)
I take clean installation of axis2 and rampart 1.4

2) And there was also problem with my JCE(no such algorithm):
        2.1) Install Unlimited strength Jurisdiction Policy Files(overcopy
US_export_policy.jar and local_policy.jar)
        2.2) Install bouncycastle in <jre_home>/lib/ext and add provider in
<jre_home>/lib/security/java.security file
        security.provider.9=org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider

I hope this can help somebody.

Regards, Tomaz

José Ferreiro wrote:
> Looks like the file *server.jks* cannot be loaded  keys\\server.jks and
> not found. Try to type the whole path..
>
> or keys/server.jks
>

> Whole localtion path c:/tomcat/foldername/foldername/keys/server.jks
> HTH, Rgds,
>
> Jose Ferreiro
>
> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM, TomazM <tomaz.majerh...@arnes.si
> <mailto:tomaz.majerh...@arnes.si>> wrote:
>
>     I still have problem, now I get error:
>
>     ..
>     org.apache.ws.security.util.Loader  - Caught Exception while in
>     Loader.getResource. This may be innocuous.
>     java.lang.NullPointerException
>
>     org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin cannot create instance
>
>     What did you write in service.xml?
>
>     Regard, Tomaz
>

>     Erwin Reinhoud wrote:
>     > Hello Tomaz,
>     >
>     > In my sanbox env i have put the file in the tomcat bin dir and no
>     path indication in service.xml.
>     >
>     > Regards,
>     >
>     > Erwin
>     >

begin:vcard
fn:Tomaz Majerhold
n:Majerhold;Tomaz
org:ARNES, Slovenian NREN;Development team
adr:;;Jamova 39;Ljubljana;Ljubljana;1000;Slovenia
email;internet:tomaz.majerh...@arnes.si
title:Developer
tel;work:+386 14798930
tel;fax:+386 1 479 88 99