James Black wrote:

>You may want to rename crimson.jar to crimson.jar.old, but also look in
>java_home/jre/lib/ext and see what is there.  You will want to only refer to one xml
>parser.

I have tried renaming crimson.jar, but it did not help. I have also
tried to remove the classpath to crimson,
and that gave me a NoClassDefFoundError org/w3c/dom/Node. This makes me
believe
that there are no other xmlparser refered to. I found no jar files in
jre/lib/ext that looked like xml parsers.
I also tried "downgrading" to java 1.3.1 and got the same result.

The error seems to be related to returning arrays from the server to the
axis client.
The error does not occur if I pass simple types like int.

 /
/ Daniel