----- Original Message -----
From: "Pascale, Peter H." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 07:49
Subject: RE: wsdl and documentation

> This is an interesting thought - it doesn't seem like it would be that
hard.
> Is anyone doing this, or interested in pairing up on it? I'd be game. How
> can you find out if someone else is already working it out?
>
> Peter

java2wsdl runs against .class files. To get the javadocs you need to get at
the .java source, then somehow preserve the results for the existing
java2wsdl file *or* completely generate the WSDL at compile time. Why not
just write the WSDL and create the server-side code and the client-side
code?

if you must do it,  use xdoclet as the foundation.