And just to clarify...

The difference between doc/literal and wrapped/literal is in the way
you invoke the service -- the contents on the wire (the structure of
the SOAP message) will be identical.

In doc/literal, you input an object (javabean), and you return an
object (javabean). In wrapped/literal, you input parameters, and you
return an object. Wrapped/literal is a programming convention that
make doc/literal look like rpc/literal.

Don't use rpc/literal because .NET doesn't support it.

Regards,
Anne