*****IMPORTANT MESSAGE 19 March 2009*****
The Portuguese Hawaiian Genealogy and Heritage Website has a new
home!!!!!
Our new web address is http://www.yourislandroutes.com
That’s YourIslandRoutes.com…Same great genealogy resource…New URL

The Research Journal Blog has a new home too!!!!!
The new web address is http://www.researchjournal.yourislandroutes.com

Please update your bookmarks and links to our website and blog. It
would be greatly appreciated!
~~~~

This transition will be taking place over the next couple of days.  I
understand that this will cause a great inconvenience to our visitor
and to those wonderful webmasters, site managers, and bloggers who
link to us.  I apologize for this disruption.  I have already move the
blog and the website, so all the things you looked for at the old web
addresses are already in place at the new web addresses.  You’ll also
be able to find them with a google search.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to visit my website and blog and for
hanging in there while we make this transition!

Melody

Site Manager, yourislandroutes.com

Blogger, researchjournal.yourislandroutes.com