Hello,

Bumping my head against the wall with great pain as I need some help
with unraveling this and getting more information.  Have searched
everywhere and have found the following:

Louis Ray Sr Lema
Birth: 10Jun1854
Sao Miguel, Azores, Portugal
  Death: 14 Feb 1949
Oakland, Alameda, California, USA

This is my Great Grandfather, of what I know is that he did come to
California in what year I am not sure or on what ship.  Also do not
know if the siblings or his parents.  Is there anyone that can help
with this history?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to