I am looking for information on my GGrandparents. They settled in
Plymouth Mass. Here is what I have from family lore.

Jacintho Tarvis & Annie Teves - GGGrand parents no other info

Jacintha Tavis  b:May 15, 1862
                      d: May 15, 1920
Frank Jacintho  b: Oct 18, 1854 São Miguel, Açores, Portugal
                       d: jan 29, 1925

My grandfather, Frank Jr. owned a boat building shop behind Nathial
Morton School and next to the Plymouth Yaucht Club, who bought the
property from his widow. My cousins own the Jesse-Craft Boatyard on
Hedge Road in North Plymouth, amd Jesse Marine on Lothrop Street in
Plymouth.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Pat