Carmen,

Pat gave me the name Frank Jacintho.  So I searched the records for
the Portuguese spelling Francisco Jacintho and that is how I found
them on Ancestry also.  Then I went to the CCA site, as I mentioned in
my last email, and went back 3 weeks before, as a very learned
researcher taught me this, and I went page by page until I found them.
 You have to be real creative with name spellings on Ancestry
sometimes luckily, my old brain I remembered to try the Portuguese
spelling of Frank.

"E"