Pat,

I found them on the 1910 and 1920 censuses:

Perhaps it will be easier to find them on the passports for 1907
1910 United States Federal Census
about Frank Jessie
Name:Frank Jessie
Age in 1910:58
Estimated Birth Year:abt 1852
Birthplace:Portugal
Relation to Head of House:Head
Father's Birth Place:Portugal
Mother's Birth Place:Portugal
Spouse's Name:Giacintha
Home in 1910:Middleboro, Plymouth, Massachusetts
Marital Status:Married
Race:White
Gender:Male
Year of Immigration:1907
Neighbors:View others on page
Household Members:Name
Age
Frank Jessie 58
Giacintha Jessie 50
Joseph Taras 34
Emilia Taras 26
Daniel Taras 8
Joseph Taras 8/12
Bresalina Taras 8
Manuel Taras 10
John Taras 33
Antone Jessie 24
Manuel Jessie 20
John Jessie 16

  View
Original
Record
View original image

1920 United States Federal Census
about Frank Jose
Name:Frank Jose
[Frank Jone]
Home in 1920:Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts
Age:66 years
Estimated Birth Year:abt 1854
Birthplace:Portugal
Relation to Head of House:Head