I've been going through the passports and found all the ones I was looking for 
but the passports for Jose Furtado - born 1882

These are on ancestry.com:

April 25, 1903 - Cambroman - Jose Furtado - 1879 - Boston
April 4, 1904 - Romanic - Jose Fentach - 1882 - Boston
March 13, 1907 - Massilia - Jost Surtado - 1890 - New York

I was told that Jose brother August came to this country under a passport under 
his brother's name so I'm assuming it's the last one as August's birth year is 
around 1892 - also the last one Jost is from Ribeira Grande and the parents are 
correct.

I don't know why I cant find passports for these three voyages.

Thanks.

Carmen


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to