I've been reading the threads and saw that a portuguese newspaper from
the area my relatives lived is now online and searchable. I was
thinking that since I cannot find any information on my great-
grandmother Conceicao Silva (Sylvia)'s death, maybe I'd have luck
finding an obituary in that newspaper?

But since I can't read Portuguese, I'm wondering what sort of phrases
I should look out for in the search...like the names of who she was
preceded by and family members still alive?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to